Donated Rs. 5 Crore to the PM CARE Fund as a contribution towards the safety and wellbeing of the COVID-19 victims.
- The Trust has donated a sum of Rupees Eleven Lakhs to Hare Krishna Movement towards social cause.
- The Trust has donated a sum of Rupees Three Crores to The Community Centre to improve their infrastructure and to create resources for development of skills and to provide quality education to the students.
- Pulwama – Army Relief Fund
- Students donate Rs 50 lakh to Army Welfare Fund
- Donated Rs.21 lakh on 24th January,2018 towards procuring medical equipments for Lion International Eye Bank Unit of Lions Club of Bangalore West Trust.
- The Trust has donated Rupees Twenty One Lakh to Lions International Eye Bank.
- The Trust has donated Rupees Twenty Five lakhs to Swananda Ashrama Balaganapathi Pratishthana.
- The Trust has donated a sum of Rupees Five Lakhs only to Awake Vishwa Seva Foundation towards infrastructural and amenities facilities.
- The Trust has donated a sum of Rupees Seven Lakhs Fifty Thousand only to Sri Vidyarthi Vikash Trust for conducting awareness program on educational activities.
- The Trust has extended financial support to Nele Foundation for construction of new building.
- New Horizon Gurukul Staff contribute towards Kerala & Kodagu Flood Relief Fund
- New Horizon Gurukul presented 15,000 Deepavali cards to the GOC of the Indian Army at the Karnataka and Kerala Sub-area Headquarters.
The Trust has donated a sum of Rupees Two Lakhs to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund.