New Horizon Gurukul emphasizes on human values and relations. Careers in New Horizon Gurukul have always been pro-employees. The members of the staff get ample opportunities to innovate, experiment and share their ideas and experiences. The school provides highly conducive atmosphere for the delivery of the assigned tasks.Well established and staff-friendly service rules make the work more enjoyable.Being a part of New Horizon Gurukul is highly rewarding.
The candidate should possess the following attributes :
- Uphold our educational policies and integrate the common core guidelines into each class curriculum.
- Create benchmarks for students and teachers and track progress towards those goals.
- Develop programs that improve teacher performance and assist students in understanding class material better.
- Respond immediately to concerns from parents and school board administrators.
- Manage school operations and provide strong leadership to our teachers and staff members.
- Strong in verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years experience as a Principal and should not be more than 50 years of age.
- Masters degree in Education.
Interested female candidates may apply in confidence within 7 days by email to email@example.com
MIDDLE SCHOOL CO-ORDINATOR :
Capable of training the teachers and monitor academic and other school related work. Should have experience of conducting examinations and be well versed with the CBSE curriculum. Should be trained graduate with at least 2 years of experience in a similar post.
PRIMARY TEACHERS :
English, Maths, EVS, Hindi, Kannada, French. Remuneration Rs4,92,000/-PA
SECONDARY TEACHERS :
English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Hindi, Kannada, French and Special Educators. Remuneration Rs. 5,58,000/- PA
For Sl. No. 2&3 Candidates must be trained graduates with a minimum of 3 years experience. B.Ed. in the concerned subject is Mandatory. Must have excellent communication skills with effective teaching methods. We are looking for dedicated teachers with long term commitment. Fresh B.Ed Graduate may also apply.
EXPERT TRAINERS :
Trained professionals to teach Computer, Art, Music, Dance, Yoga, Basketball, Badminton, Volleyball, Football, Throwball, Kabbadi. Trained professionals as Counsellors with experience in the relevant field. Female candidates preferred. Remuneration Rs. 4,44,000/- PA
ASSISTANT TEACHERS for Class 1. :
Graduate in any discipline with Pleasing personality, confident, good spoken English. Previous experience in a similar position would be an added advantage. Remuneration Rs. 3,12,000/- PA
FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE :
Graduate in any discipline with Pleasing personality, confident, good spoken English Previous experience in a similar position would be an added advantage. Knowledge of local language is a must.
Eligible candidates may walk in for recruitment process on all working days from 16/01/2019 to 24/01/2019 between 10:00 am and 2 pm along with resume, original testimonials and passport size photograph. Resume may also be sent to
Send Your Resume : firstname.lastname@example.org