New Horizon Gurukul emphasizes on human values and relations. Careers in New Horizon Gurukul have always been pro-employees. The members of the staff get ample opportunities to innovate, experiment and share their ideas and experiences. The school provides highly conducive atmosphere for the delivery of the assigned tasks.Well established and staff-friendly service rules make the work more enjoyable.Being a part of New Horizon Gurukul is highly rewarding.
Send your resume to:
New Horizon Gurukul has vacancy for the following positions..
Trained Graduate Teacher (Mathematics) for Upper Primary/Middle School:
- Graduation or Post Graduation (Preferably Math subject) & Bachelor of Education
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- CTET Qualified will be given preference
Educational Qualification — Undergraduate / Post Graduation with any specialization
- At least 5 years experience in the relevant field
- Ability to handle CBSE Boards and other statutory regulations.
- A good knowledge of all office systems
- Excellent leadership, organizational, management, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as the ability to remain professional.
Front Office Executive / Receptionist:
Educational qualification — Graduation in any stream
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant field
- An ability to operate the switchboard
- Good telephone etiquette
- Well dressed and presentable
- An ability to communicate well verbally
- Interpersonal skills
- Soft spoken
- Preferably Multilingual
Interested Candidates can submit resume at