New Horizon Gurukul emphasizes on human values and relations. Careers in New Horizon Gurukul have always been pro-employees. The members of the staff get ample opportunities to innovate, experiment and share their ideas and experiences. The school provides highly conducive atmosphere for the delivery of the assigned tasks.Well established and staff-friendly service rules make the work more enjoyable.Being a part of New Horizon Gurukul is highly rewarding.
Send your resume to:
New Horizon Gurukul has vacancy for the following positions..
Graduation with Bachelor of Education / Diploma in elementary education, with 5 years of teaching and 3 Years of administration experience.
Postgraduate Teacher For Senior Secondary:
Post Graduation in English with Bachelors of Education (B.Ed) /Masters of Education (M.Ed) with a minimum of 3 years of teaching experience.
Educational Qualification — Undergraduate / Post Graduation with any specialization
- At least 5 years experience in the relevant field
- Ability to handle CBSE Boards and other statutory regulations.
- A good knowledge of all office systems
- Excellent leadership, organizational, management, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as the ability to remain professional.
Educational Qualification — Graduation in any stream
- Excellent computer skills, Proficient in MS-Office suite
- Attention to detail
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Front Office Executive / Receptionist:
Educational qualification — Graduation in any stream
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the relevant field
- An ability to operate the switchboard
- Good telephone etiquette
- Well dressed and presentable
- An ability to communicate well verbally
- Interpersonal skills
- Soft spoken
- Preferably Multilingual
Lab Assistant For Physics/Chemistry/Biology
Graduate/Diploma in Science with minimum 1 year of experience.
Interested Candidates can submit resume at