QASDC has been established with the main aim and goal of increasing the effectiveness of each member in particular and the institution as a whole. The center has focused on developing assessment tools for all the teaching and non-teaching members of New Horizon Educational Institutions, to know and understand their potential and to organize various kinds of relevant skill development programs.
In specific to New Horizon Gurukul, the center has devised a variety of assessment tools and training programs which focus on the overall development of the teachers at the primary and the secondary levels.
The center ensures that all the members of New Horizon Gurukul are provided help and support for strengthening their capabilities to empower the student fraternity at all levels in various fields.
Excellence and engendering development within an Educational system for individual and institutional qualitative progress.
Study of academic capacities for preparing each one for qualitative sustenance and progressing towards adaptability of the ever-changing Educational system
- Integrity: the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles while assessing and working towards excellence
- Confidentiality: protecting the information of the professionals and eventually helping them to progress.
- Excellence: by identifying the potentials to facilitate each individual towards perfection and there by surpassing ordinary standards.
- To stimulate result-oriented development
- To provide clarity for standards of performance
- To provide opportunities for planned self- assessment
- To provide continual assistance for professional progress
- To create a climate for professional improvement in the individual and for the success of institution.
- To create competitive global social environment for the progress of all.
- To assess the abilities of all the members in the institution.
- To provide competence in skills and techniques for qualitative transactions
- To build the required competent capacities in each member
- To nurture the potential in each member to invent and innovate.
- To identify specific fields for capacity building.
- To organize refresher and orientation programs for professional development
What is QASDC?
Quality: Quality is an organization’s guarantee that the service of it meets the accepted standards.
Assessment: The action or an instance of making a judgment through the process of testing, analyzing for a specific quality.
Skill: Skills are specific form of learning; they determine the ability to execute each one’s plan towards success.
Development: Process of developing an individual, turn from beginner to novice, to intermediate, to senior and to an expert.
Center: Place where people are tested, analyzed or assessed in a specific process for quality through discussions, group tasks etc.
The success of any institution lies in its commitment to provide opportunities for self-assessment and its analysis of strengths and weaknesses.
A critical assessment and analysis of the mechanisms and processes related to the functioning of the institution, has to strengthen the capabilities of its members.
This should highlight quality of all and take each one gradually towards self-improvement.